Newbridge Business Centres offers you office rooms loaded with features such video conferencing and provide telecommunication solutions for business meetings. Whatever be the size of your business, you can avail of all the features at the business centres.
We provide a wide range of communication modes and services to support your business operations. Our on- site staff ensure that you get access to these services as and when you need them. Our communication support services cover a number of areas including:
Modem and Fax Capabilities
- Digital telephones with LCD displays, called-ids, programmable function keys, speed dial, multi-line capability, automatic callback, call park, multiple party conversation, directory services, call logs, call forwarding and full duplex hands- free operation.
- EPABX system supporting individual DDI numbers, multi-party tele- conferencing, automatic call redirection and transfer to internal / external numbers.
- Direct to your office DDI line / simultaneous Group ringing, preset announcement messages or direct to voicemail.
- Option to monitor and screen calls by the front desk. Interface to laptop will allow calls using outlook express to be received via fax on laptop/ desktop.
- User-programmable Voicemail with 24x7 remote retrieval capabilities.
- Monthly itemized telephone bills. Retention of numbers on moving out of the Business Centre.
- An integrated analog capability provides modem on-demand services via simple addition of adaptor pack to digital phones.
- Dedicated high-speed digital fax machines.
- Virtual fax system automatically converts physical faxes to emails, allowing rapid delivery to recipients. (on request)
- No fax machine required by clients and the option to forward from digital telephone lines to fax machines is available.
Email and hosting services
- Free email account for all clients with remote webmail access capabilities.
- Hosting services available (on-request).
- All systems hosted remotely in dedicated data centers.
- Guaranteed 99% uptime for all services.
- Minimum downtime for all services.
- Single source video, web and data- conferencing solutions available.
- Based on multi- point enabled Polycom video- conferencing equipment, running on H320/323 protocols capable of supporting 512 kbps transmission rates and upto 4 simultaneous videoconferences.
- 24 x 7 on-demand availability.
Support and maintenance
- On-site EPABX system support for rapid troubleshooting and recovery.
- Periodic upgrading of system to incorporate latest technology and capabilities. Pre-configured to support VoIP services.